Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day!

My best friend, my sister and I are all newly engaged, so I think this might be the best Valentines Day there ever was - all happiness. 

Sure beats the time in college when I ate half a bag of Reese's peanut butter hearts and watched rom coms on my couch with my cat!  Although you know what?  That was fun in its own way, too. 

In my defense, the aforementioned best friend and all my other girlfriends studied abroad during the same semester while I did a summer abroad program, so it was a semester of solitude.  Which, if you have ever been in Michigan in the wintertime, can get pretty desolate, so rom coms with your cat is the rule and not the exception. 

Am I sounding any less like Kathy the comic strip?!  I sure hope so!



(photo from Amelia Kay Photography - prints available on Etsy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment