Saturday, January 2, 2010

And I thought dog Snuggies were bad...


I know this is a slight departure from the whole "greedy girl who wants yet another dress" theme but I am, as of a month ago) a dog owner and therefore interested in anything dog related.

Orvis typically has good quality and pretty good taste in dog items. My sister's dog has clever toys like a squeaking duck stuffed animal made of dog-safe indestructible material that has somehow lasted for over a year.

But Orvis, this is making me question your judgment. Unless you're (a) under 7 years of age and struggle with fine motor skills or (b) can qualify for
AARP membership, you probably shouldn't be wearing Crocs.

Neither should your DOG.
But I must be wrong because the pink version seen above is sold out.

(Photo credit: Orvis)

No comments:

Post a Comment