Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holly Golightly on Halloween



We've all considered doing the Breakfast at Tiffany's thing for Halloween once or twice, ladies, have we not?  It's a simple solution to a last-minute party invitation.  The only problem is that you'll run into at least one other girl with the same costume-- how dreadful!

Why not dress like Holly Golightly in costume?  The mask is easy enough to find, and all it requires is a sheath dress in another color and a little mask, and a cute Fred on your arm.

I've got another costume in mind, but because I'm planning on rocking it this weekend and to avoid that whole situation we are avoiding above, I will give you a hint so only the most clever of you foxes will figure it out. 

Here are your clues: the movie is not yet released, stars Natalie Portman, and the eyemakeup is the trickiest part. 

PS: how much do you want that orange coat?  I know I do....

(photo credit & idea via starfish & sundresses)

No comments:

Post a Comment