Monday, January 10, 2011

those boots are incredible

You know Andrea Linnet's blog, I want to be her?  (I've already professed my love for it!) - I'm having a case of that - and would like to nominate this girl for a feature, in case you are reading, Andrea Linnett.

I was doing my daily Snippet & Ink rounds today when I noticed the link to this couple's engagement photos - taken by Punam Bean, whose photos are gorgeous.  This couple is so cool.  I want to be friends with them - good enough friends where I could go to Marfa and steal borrow Jessica's boots, and that cool caftan she is wearing. 

I'm also loving the Madewell dress!  Little hearts = perfect for engagement photos.  And, she's a girl after my heart, because the cowgirl in me wants to move to desert. 

BUT OMG THOSE BOOTS.  I am having a very greedy boot-envy moment.





via snippet + ink; photos via photographer punam bean's website

No comments:

Post a Comment